[opencms-dev] one url for multiple website via sub-directories

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Wed May 13 14:52:28 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,
for that you have to change the navigation in
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/elements/menu/,
if you are using templatetwo.
The common way, though, would be to use seperate templates for each site
together with a multisite-setup
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/MultiSite_configuration_instructions
Probably you don't want every site to look the same.
Greetings
Marc