[opencms-dev] Dynamic direct editable page element

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Sun May 17 09:46:35 CEST 2009

If I understand your questionm correctly then yes. The template two demo
contains list of news articles (or something else, don't recall), and
you can add new articles to the list from the list itself.

With one little exception... You cannot create the first item in a list,
it must be created else. Or at least that's what I've ended up
concluding as the API requires a "template document instance" from which
it can get details such as folder and so forth.
I've run into this a couple of times and worked around it: when making a
new folder, add an empty document instance right away, but it is kind of
a hack and for one thing leaves you with an empty, possibly
non-validating document.

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46