[opencms-dev] Permissions per folder, per user

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue May 19 10:41:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a situation where in one of my OpenCms instances I want to give a
certain user (a workplace-user) access to certain sites.

My sites are organized like this:
/sites/site1.com
/sites/site2.com
/sites/site3.com
/sites/site4.com

I went on and re-added the users-group, and removed the permissions from all
the sites. Then I tried to log in with my user and did not see any sites. Fine
so far.

Then I added the permissions for the user in question. But when I log in I
still can not see any site... Is that normal? What did I forget?

Also, is it possible to remove the right to delete pages from a user?

Thanks in advance and with my best regards,
Yves