[opencms-dev] OAMP Comments Module Permission Problem

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Tue May 19 21:04:18 CEST 2009

Hi guys & gals,

I was trying to use the Alkacon OAMP Comments Module to implement the
possibility for only a certain Group of Users being able to comment articles
in a subfolder of a site.

I created a UserGroup "Secured"  which I defined in the corresponding
comments.xml I use under "Comments Option/Group". The folder holding the
articles to be commented has permissions restricted to users of that group
(+ Admins).

I now have the Problem that in order for users of that groups being able to
post comments (after being force to authenticate themselves), I have to add
a +r for all those users for the folder /system/workplace/resources/jquery.

Reason is a CmsPermissionViolationException when executing comment_main.jsp
which tries to access /system/workplace/resources/jquery/packed/jquery.js"
without having +r permission.

The generated HTML-Source shows the following:

<!--javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error
reading resource from path
"/system/workplace/resources/jquery/packed/jquery.js".-->

One solution could be to put the JS-Files into the comments-module and
reference it from there.

Any other ideas?

Eska