[opencms-dev] Confirmation page with correct values does not submit when using Alkacon OAMP Webuser Registration Module

Padilla, Patricia PPadilla at riversidecountyit.org
Fri May 22 23:38:55 CEST 2009

When I set up a confirmation page for the user registration page, if the button to go back and fix an entry, you are returned to the registration page to make the corrections (works as expected).  However, if the entries are correct and you hit the submit button, the submission fails.  I checked the logs and don't see any errors there.  It appears the form never submits.

I set up the profile page and the confirmation page works correctly.  The confirmation email is generated as well. Has anyone experienced this behavior?

I am using OpenCms 7.0.5
Alkacon OAMP Webuser Registration Module: Module Version 0.9.0
Alkacon OAMP Webform Module: Module Version 1.3

Patricia  Padilla
Applications Developer
Riverside County Information Technology (RCIT)

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

If you are not the author's intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete all copies, both electronic and printed, and contact the author immediately.