[opencms-dev] javax.servlet.ServletException: Configuration file not found

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 25 18:25:05 CEST 2009

In the vein of tracking down an Error 500 I changed the template
property from empty to something meaningful (a template in
/system/org.yaml.frontend/templates - I named it that way) hoping to get
a more controllable behaviour of the page rather than getting it
assigned the default Alkacon template in case of the template field not
being assigned.

I asked in another thread, why this has to be the case at all that
Opencms adds an Alkacon default template in case of an empy template
property.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Configuration file not found
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:843)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:776)
	at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.offline.system.modules.org_yaml_frontend.templates.normal_005fmain_jsp._jspService(normal_005fmain_jsp.java:297)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

I traced it down to my normal_main.jsp but cannot see anything that
looks like a configuration file not being found in my code.

Clueless,