[opencms-dev] Edit Controlcode 7.0.5 - where is it?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 26 13:57:53 CEST 2009

Advanced >> Edit Control Code

Regards,

Olli

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Christoph P. Kukulies
Sent: 26 May 2009 12:41
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Edit Controlcode 7.0.5 - where is it?

I have a simple text page (index.html) from an earlier project and it
has some contents missing (the english portion has a *body, the german
has *text).

In earlier release of OpenCms I used to add extra content by editing the
control code .

Now I'm missing this facility totally. How can I add/manipulat the
content elements in 7.0.5?