[opencms-dev] New/better solution for generating nice URLs?

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Wed May 27 05:36:13 CEST 2009

I just wanted to chime in that what you need is indeed possible. I will read
up on the Sebastian Himberger article that you are referring to, however, we
did this for our site with the documentation included in the alkacon opencms
documentation module. We had to project some of the information to make
sense to our world, but it was not TOO challenging... keep posting your
progress and if I can, I will definitely reply with more specific pointers.