[opencms-dev] get 404 page when Change default sites in opencms-system.xml

Thanh Ly thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 08:48:59 CEST 2009

I found what is my problem:

when I copy from /sites/default/ to /sites/leasing/ I forget to update these
change, some properties config still point to site in /sites/default/ and I
get 404.

My second question is about multiple site, in my company the opencms server
can access by 2 address

http://kiosksvr1.icb.com.vn and http://itc.vietinbank.vn

then I want: when I go to
http://kiosksvr1.icb.com.vn --> I see site1 and go to
http://itc.vietinbank.vn -->I see site2

<sites>
            <workplace-server>http://kiosksvr1.icb.com.vn</workplace-server>
            <default-uri>/sites/leasing/</default-uri>
            <site server="http://kiosksvr1.icb.com.vn"
uri="/sites/leasing/"/>
  	    <site server="http://itc.vietinbank.vn" uri="/sites/default/"/>
</sites>

but both address: http://kiosksvr1.icb.com.vn; http://itc.vietinbank.vn are
site /sites/leasing/

I do not have much experience about config domain, config apache...

do I need to follow the guild about multiple site in opencms document.