[opencms-dev] Publish with related resources: imagegallery / downloadgallery

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Sun May 31 19:54:56 CEST 2009

The following issue seems to be very trivial, but I just cannot find a way to
configure it properly:

I'm editing a structured content page with a html widget in v7.0.5

In this html text field, I embed
A) a link via download gallery to a newly uploaded pdf file
B) a link via download gallery to a newly uploaded image
C) embed an image via image gallery (newly uploaded image)

When I publish the page and select "Publish with related resources", only
the embedded image via image gallery (C) is recognized as a related
resources, not A) and B).
Why and where to configure that? Why are links embedded via download gallery
not handled similar to an embedded image via image gallery?

I only found this thread in the mailing list about similar topic, but not
specifically about the above problem.
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Page-with-links-to-other-pages-td15674082.html#a15770006

Thanks for any hint!

-----