[opencms-dev] jsp inclusion placing problem

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:15:55 CEST 2009

Hi list,

We are experiencing a very weird problem with the place jsp inserts included
jsp pages. We have a simple template like this

Those includes with 'cacheable="false"' are displayed correctly, but each
one that doesn't include that will get wrongly placed. The resulting html is
in our case:

...contents of page 1...<html>

We need page1 to be cacheable by flex-cache, and it seems there is no way of
doing so without spoiling the whole page composition. Any hints about this
problem? It is driving us mad and breaking our whole layout. Thank you in
advance.

Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.