[opencms-dev] Webform error messages and languages

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Wed Jun 3 11:54:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a multi-language website running on OpenCms, is there a way to change
the following strings in the webform module?

"This field is mandatory, please fill in a value"
"All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory."

(I need to provide them in en/de/fr/es for now, They seem to be coded in the
webform.

I could work around the last one by disabling the "Enable mandatory marks"-
parameter and put the * in the input-label myself, but still, when submitting
an incomplete form I see no way on how to translate the per-input-
errormessages.

Best regards,
Yves