[opencms-dev] Webform error messages and languages

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Wed Jun 3 17:03:37 CEST 2009

You specify the locale through the locale-property of the webform instance in
your site. No need to set anything fixed in form.jsp.

Not sure why it's not working on your side, but in my case, it works well
when setting the locale property of the webform.
Make sure you have added the locales you need in your site in
opencms-system.xml, otherwise it doesn't work.

Bugzilla from yg at mind.lu wrote:

> Hi Mathias,
>
> I had found these files in the meantime.
>
> But how do I specify workplace-which file is used by the form?
>
> I tried setting the locale and locale-available parameters of the webform
> as
> well as of form,jsp with no result.
>
> regards,
> Yves
>

> On Wednesday 03 June 2009 16:38:28 Mathias Lin | SYSVISION wrote:
>> The property files to edit the message are here
>> /system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator/classes/com/alkacon/openc
>>ms/formgenerator/workplace_xx.properties
>>
>> After editing and publishing, you need to restart the app so the changes
>> take effect.
>>
>> Bugzilla from yg at mind.lu wrote:
>> > I found another message which I am unable to translate:
>> >
>> > "An error occured while validating the form. Please check the submitted
>> > values."

>> in

>> -----
>> Mathias Lin