[opencms-dev] Javascript error on OpenCMS control panel

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Jun 8 12:06:45 CEST 2009

I've seen this on one occassion and heard from others having an issue
with that particular JSP.

It seems that the JSP does not get recompiled properly for some reason.
This happened with JBOSS 4.2, I haven't seen it under other circumstances.

I my case I deleted the JSP from the JSP folder in the "real" filesystem
(under WEB-INF/jsp) and from the servlets container's work directory
(the java and class file). Actually you may be ok by just deleting the JSP.

Soobaek Jang wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I gte "no element found" error when I select a file from its control
> panel. It is supposed to bring up a popup with options I can do on the
> file, but it simply doesn't do anything due to this javascript error.
>
> the file on issue is /workplace/views/explorer/contextmenu.jsp
>
> If anyone has any idea, please let me know.
> Thank you!

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com