[opencms-dev] Probleme when editing an OpenCmsString with HtmlWidget defined

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Jun 10 15:57:18 CEST 2009

Paul-Inge Flakstad wrote:

> Hi Eska
>
> In your schema, try changing the line
> 	<xsd:element name="TextField" type="OpenCmsString" />
> 	<xsd:element name="TextField" type="OpenCmsHtml" />
>
> I believe that will solve your problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Yeah, I know that could make it easier, but I need an OpenCmsString there
and the strange thing is, that it happens randomly and if something goes
wrong, the content is URLEncoded.

It shows e.g.

%3Ch1+style%3D%5C%22margin%3A+20px+0px+0px+25px%3B+font-size%3A+14px%3B%5C%22%3EOnline+Beispiel+der+PHP-Funktion+urldecode%28%29%3C%2Fh1%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A

instead of

<h1 style=\"margin: 20px 0px 0px 25px; font-size: 14px;\">Online Beispiel
der PHP-Funktion urldecode()</h1>

In the "wrong" Input-Field.

Eska