[opencms-dev] File does not upload to Specified folder ..in Alkacon Webform Module 1.2.8

Ashutosh Kumar a.kumar at webdirekt.com
Thu Jun 11 11:51:23 CEST 2009

Dear sir
I have configured Alkacon OAMP Webform Module  Version: version.version:
1.3.8  , According to PDF attached with this module, Everything is working
instead of UPLOADING file to Folder

I have set modules param
  uploadfolder=D:/OpenCms/Opencms_UploadWebform

but at time of submission of form it submitted  but file not copied or
upload to specified location ........

snipped Opencms log is..............

First Name : :	Ashutosh
Last Name ::	Kumar
Please upload your file here :	C:\Documents and Settings\Ashutosh\My
Documents\dtd\readme.txt

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\OpenCms\Opencms_UploadWebform\C:\Documents
and Settings\Ashutosh\My Documents\dtd\readme.txt (The filename, directory
name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.alkac

 I requisted to all please help me to solve ..........

Thanks and Regard
Ashutosh kumar