[opencms-dev] Ang. Re: Not possible to open a page in offline mode

Johan Olsson Johan.Olsson at sgu.se
Thu Jun 11 15:32:03 CEST 2009

Thankyou, problem solved!

I purged the JSP Repository Cache, then everything worked fine.

/Johan

"Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Sänt av: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
2009-06-11 14:46
Sänd svar till
kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de; Sänd svar till

Till
The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Kopia

Ärende
Re: [opencms-dev] Not possible to open a page in offline mode

http://mysite/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/mysite/index.html

> but nothing happens. We have not found anything strange in the
log-files.
> Annyone elese having these problems? Thank you,

Have you sorted out caching issues? Browser cache, Tomcat/OpenCms Flex
cache?