[opencms-dev] Javascript error on OpenCMS control panel

Soobaek Jang soobaek at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:12:30 CEST 2009

Claus,

Now that I understand your point, I deleted the jsp folder, but recreated files act the same as before, so it didn't fix the issue.

For the servlets, I don't see any classes file under /WEB-INF/classes folder but only properties file. Where can I delete servlets classes file or something else you think I can try?

Thank you very much in advance again.