[opencms-dev] Meetup on sunday evening before OpenCms Days 2009

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 16:10:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

I will be at the azimuth hotel at 19:30 too.

I'm in cologne now so feel free to contact me if you need infos.

Best regards,
Sebastian

-- Urspr. Mitt. --
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Meetup on sunday evening before OpenCms Days 2009
Von: Arash Kaffamanesh <arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de>
Datum: 14.06.2009 15:58

Hi Sebastian, hello together,
I'm pleased to join you at Azimut around 19:30.

Best,
Arash

--
Pomegranate Software | Enterprise Open Source Solutions. For Life!
http://www.pomegranate.de

Dipl. Ing. Arash Kaffamanesh (GF)

Eigelstein 53 - 55
50668 Cologne - North City

Ackerstrasse 145
10115 Berlin - Center

mobile: +49 0177 880 77 34
office: +49  221 47 18 116
private: +49 221 379 90 680
skype privte: arash_kaffamanesh
email: arash {dot} kaffamanesh [at] pomegranate {dot} de