[opencms-dev] Setting manual Content-Type header from a jsp

Mike Dikan dikeman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:19:30 CEST 2009

Sorry, just found the static CmsFlexController.getController(request)
method to answer the first part of my last email.

As for the second part, I attempted this:

HttpServletResponse topLevelResponse =
CmsFlexController.getController(request).getTopResponse();

But calls to modify the headers on topLevelResponse don't seem to be
taking effect.

Any pointers?

-Mike