[opencms-dev] jsp inclusion placing problem

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:58:31 CEST 2009

Hi again list,

Even though it stands against your future impulse to help me, I must say I
found a solution to my own problem, and I want to post it here for future
reference in case someone faces this or a similar problem.

The problem was caused by the "bypass" value set in the "cache" property of
one of the folders of the parent template (there were no such value in the
element being included or in its folder). This made the inclussion work such
unexpectedly. I hope this helps someone, it has driven me mad for quite a
while. Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.