[opencms-dev] Error importing site from zip-file

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue Jun 16 10:54:42 CEST 2009

I see now where the problems come from...

Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException: Error
creating a resource at location "/sitemap.txt". There is already a resource at
location "/sites/myoldsite.com/sitemap.txt" with the same id
"7247cdd6-0181-11dd-97f9-0015174f605e".

It's a clash of UUIDs. Caused since the site I want to copy from the CMS2 back
to CMS1 was once already copied, the other way round. So the files partly
exist, though in another site and also sometimes path.

Can I not make an export without exporting the UUIDs, but have the recreated
when importing?

Yves