[opencms-dev] JPA-build of OpenCms 7.5.0?

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 17 12:02:16 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

 > I listened to Georgis talk on the OpenCms Days and if I understood him
 > correctly I think the build will be ready very soon.

I remember him answering that OpenCmsJPA build 7.5.0 will be made
available on sf.net by next week.

 > But this is just
 > what I remember and there are a lots of possibilities to confuse
 > things.

I believe that question and answer was "unfuzzy" and expected in advance
by Georgi. I'm very interested in testing that one out. Finally I didn't
run into you for a chat. Next OpenCms days!

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613