[opencms-dev] flex cache question about included jsps

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Fri Jun 19 12:45:29 CEST 2009

Hi Nacho,

please check if the jsp is really returned from the cache in the
Administration View ->  Cache Administration ->  Flex Cache. Turn on the
variation light bulb. If you have set a wrong value this will be visible
here too (key column will show "parse-error"). I'd be interested if you
see the including jsp in the cache.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann