[opencms-dev] Problem installing OpenCms 7.5.0-JPA

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Sun Jun 21 15:25:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

yes, precisely, with one (probably umimportant) difference.

I set up a database alias opencms75 which I used for the create database
statement, and as well in
the setup dialog of OpenCms. So as "Database"-parameter I specified
opencms75?defaultResultSetHoldable=true

I will try to re-run the setup on a new DB to see whether I can reproduce
it.

Best regards,
Yves