[opencms-dev] Content attribute inheritance?

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Sun Jun 21 22:58:30 CEST 2009

Hello People,

How do I implement a mechanism so that I can define content types (xsd
content definitions) in such a fashion that every content I create for the
newly created content definition, I get a few attributes that I have defined
in a central place? For example, I want to provide an attribute on ALL
content so that I can allow my authors and editors the ability to show that
content or not show that content based on a %age value in the value of that
attribute. I would like to define this in something like a top level content
type e.g. OpenCMSType.

Best,
Tim