[opencms-dev] why are the default collectors protected access?

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Jun 22 14:58:46 CEST 2009

Hello Tim,

if you want to use the default resource collector org.opencms.file.collectors.CmsDefaultResourceCollector.getAllInFolder
you have to use the following code in your Jsp:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="{VFS URI}|{Resource type}|{Count}">

</cms:contentload>

The param attributes you still have to complete with your required values.

Analog thereto you can use all the default resource collectors in OpenCms. Only if
these default resource collectors are not sufficient for your requirements it is
necessary to write your own resource collector. To write your own resource
collector you have to implement the interface org.opencms.file.collectors.I_CmsResourceCollector.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org