[opencms-dev] OpenCms presence in the vein of other CMS mentioning on Wikis

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Tue Jun 23 04:29:17 CEST 2009

I don't know if there is any other direct parallel to opencms in the
pureplay web cms. The other cms I worked on is a proprietary solution from a
new York based company. Very popular amongst large companies in US. NYT,
WalMArt, Cisco are three clients of this system. OpenCms, unfortunately,
does not even figure in the analysis for most companies. I am finding it
pretty alright as far as web cms is concerned. However, I wonder if there
are any personalization features in opencms. as far as I can see there exist
none.

Tim