[opencms-dev] Probleme when editing an OpenCmsString with HtmlWidget defined

Achim Westermann Achim.Westermann at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 16:43:06 CEST 2009

Hi Eska,

don't dive too deep, this works for many customers on many installations. Just as I said: If you copy an xsd and use it for a different resource type... change the layouts - section in that file.... but forget to change the outer XML structure naming... those widgets configured in the layouts - section for the same - named nodes are arbitrary.
Tweaking the caching is not an option (think of concurrent editors working in OpenCms).

Kind Regards,
Achim.
Achim Westermann

-------- Original-Nachricht --------