[opencms-dev] Large files upload fails

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Thu Jun 25 15:31:27 CEST 2009

Yeah, that was a (horrible) typo in the mail to opencms-dev, I corrected it in a later post.

About the ice breaker, it may very well be that we're involved. ;-) (But, being merely a humble techie web-developer, I don't keep track of all the institute's activities, so I cannot say for sure.)

Cheers,
Paul