[opencms-dev] comundus connects jBPM workflow engine withOpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jun 26 12:29:45 CEST 2009

Hi Kai,

I had a chance to talk with your colleague Markus Maier at OpenCms Days
about this module and he sent me the first description about the module,
which I forwarded to some of my colleagues and clients, the first thing
which they asked was about the availability of the code, so that they
could extend it for their own implementations, so I think to provide it
as commercial open source would be a successful strategie for your
company and also for the community. That would be also great for all
other obfuscated OCEE modules, as I know many of our clients are no more
willing to use obfuscated closed source commercial modules, but they
would be glad to use them as commercial open source module.

In general to mix open source and obfuscated closed source code is not a
good idea and doesn't meet the open source philosophie ;-)

Best,
Arash