[opencms-dev] can template be applied to JSP pages.

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:25:39 CEST 2009

...and, of course, you'll also need to use some cms.include() calls (or
<cms:include> tags if you're doing JSTL) inside your JSP pages so that
OpenCMS knows where to put the different template pieces in relation to
the rest of your code.  See
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/Including_your_template_elements_within_your
_JSPs for some basic examples.

--