[opencms-dev] OpenCms E-commerce solutions

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 09:31:48 CEST 2009

Hi Carl,

We have found quite often in the past that unless you are thinking to have a
massive product catalogue, it is faster and better end result to create a
product content type and quick integration with a payment provider e.g.
PayPal instead of integrating an existing e-commerce solution.

However, yes there is KonaKart. We have a client who has used it, but have
not been directly involved in that project. The module might be a little out
of data now and also if I remember right the client found some aspect of the
module a bit cumbersome.

Regards,

Olli