[opencms-dev] Firefox 3.5: JIT-Error? -- Workaround for script errors with Firefox 3.5 / Opencms 7.0.5, 7.5

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 2 20:11:55 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know:

I have deactivated Firefox's new just-in-time compiler by going to about:config and setting javascript.options.jit.content to false.
After restarting Firefox and going back into opencms, the opencms explorer works again as it should be.

I am afraid though, that I won't have time to narrow the problem down and create a minimal test case for the Firefox guys so that this can be reported as a bug to them. Does anybody have time to narrow this down and eport it, so that Firefox can be fixed?

Best Regards
Christian