[opencms-dev] where do I find the logs (warnings) of the publishing queue

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 3 12:44:59 CEST 2009

When doing a mass publishing job (queued) a javascript info window with
an OK button pops up after a whhile saying that the publishing process
finished with warnings.

Where can I look up these warnings (quickly) in the workplace?

I can go into the Administration mode and pick the looking glass symbol
in the publish report list view. But it doesn't show me anything
classified by warning or error.

I find this btw:

Publishing resources ...
Updating JSP loader cache...
Updating file /do_exec ... o.k.
.. JSP loader cache updated
Publishing files ...
( 1 / 1 ) Publishing file /do_exec ... o.k.
... finished publishing files
Statistics: published files: 1, published folders: 0, deleted folders:
0, duration: 00:00:00
... the resources have been published
Writing export points ...
Writing export point /sites/mysite/do_exec ... o.k.
... finished writing the export points
Updating search index "Online project EN (VFS)"
Exception java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/lucene/store/FSDirectory;
at
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchIndex.getIndexWriter(CmsSearchIndex.java:589)
at
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchManager.updateIndexIncremental(CmsSearchManager.java:2031)
at
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchManager.updateIndex(CmsSearchManager.java:1978)
at
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchManager.updateAllIndexes(CmsSearchManager.java:1840)
at
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchManager.cmsEvent(CmsSearchManager.java:629)
at
org.opencms.main.CmsEventManager.fireEventHandler(CmsEventManager.java:203)
at org.opencms.main.CmsEventManager.fireEvent(CmsEventManager.java:126)
at org.opencms.main.OpenCms.fireCmsEvent(OpenCms.java:156)
at
org.opencms.publish.CmsPublishEngine.publishJobFinished(CmsPublishEngine.java:646)
at org.opencms.publish.CmsPublishThread.run(CmsPublishThread.java:220)

Any clue what this error means? An it can't be the warning the pubishing
process is talking about, since it is an error.