[opencms-dev] Support for tabs in the XML content editor

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Jul 6 17:15:37 CEST 2009

Hi Detlef,
If you have templatetwo installed, then you can invstigate the xsd's to find out how it can be done, or see Andreas's Zahner presentation of opencmsdays, where as I remember was something about it there.
By the way installing Templatetwo would be a good idea, also for imagegallery problems or the doccenter support.
Best, schoenen Gruss,
Arash