[opencms-dev] Support for tabs in the XML content editor

Beyer Detlef fangmich at medienkonzepte.de
Tue Jul 7 10:27:00 CEST 2009

Hi Arash!

I found this:

<tabs>
   <tab element="Title" name="TabEvent" collapse="false" />
   <tab element="Config" collapse="true" />
</tabs>

Do I understand the syntax: If the element "config" is a nested
element, all fields defined within the corresponding XSD will show up
within a single tab?

<xsd:element name="Title" type="OpenCmsString" />

Here the element "Title" is a simple element - will it show up within
its own tab ("TabEvent")?

And I need to find out what the attributes "name" and "collapse" stand
for.

Cheers,

Detlef