[opencms-dev] 7.5 - galleries

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Tue Jul 7 13:26:43 CEST 2009

Hi Detlef,

I checked your layout configuration. It works for me.

The javascript function is in
/system/workplace/galleries/imagegallery/js/*.js of the workplace module.

Please reinstall org.opencms.workplace (version 7.5.0). Something must
have gone wrong in your update or installation.

We have tested the updater several times and never had problems with the
new galleries? Anyone faced similar problems?

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann