[opencms-dev] About manage ten thousands registered users!!!

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 15:30:51 CEST 2009

We had 40,000 users in OpenCms version 5 once. While we did not use OpenCms
user management to manage those users, we had no problems with the numbers.
Saying that user management used those days would probably had issues with
it. But since we have organizational units and all that with the current
version of OpenCms I cannot see why you would have a problem.

Regards,

Olli