[opencms-dev] Modifying a 302 Response?

John Burbridge jburbridge at salesforce.com
Tue Jul 14 18:39:54 CEST 2009

Hello OpenCms fellows,

I'm a bit stuck looking for more information and was hoping someone on the list might have run into something like this before:

I would like to modify the 302 redirect pointers that OpenCms generates to append some information on the query string of the target url.

Ie, if the redirect is /foo --> /bar, I would like to add some details to /bar?my-stuff=here.

I looked through the javadocs and spent a good amount of time googling around but couldn't find where exactly the 302 redirect is generated.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
JB