[opencms-dev] publish resourceb.html when resourcea.html is published

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 15 12:21:17 CEST 2009

Hi John,

ideally your recourcea.html is an XML content that has a field
"SOMELINK" of type OpenCmsVfsFile (or a configured relation in the
layouts section of the xsd).

In that example an editor would open resourcea.html, click the folder
symbol, get a popup to select the target resourceb.html. Behind the
scenes OpenCms would store a relation from resourcea.html to
resourceb.html. When publishing the option "publish with related
resources" then would do what you want.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann