[opencms-dev] Rename opencms servlet to /

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Wed Jul 15 21:34:28 CEST 2009

Hi Yves,

thank you for self - replying, this may be useful for the community! I
did neither know or think this is possible nor try to do it (always used
the ROOT context in Tomcat for removing the context part and mod_rewrite
in apache for getting rid of the servlet name).

I don't speak chinese but I'd be happy if this would be translated to
english and posted to opencms-wiki.org to be shared and polished by a
larger community.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann