[opencms-dev] How to delete from DB deleted resources at workplace

Juan Francisco Fernández juanffernandez at faffe.es
Tue Jul 21 12:40:12 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I'm having problems trying to delete files from history. When I go to
Administration -> File history -> Clear History, with "Clear versions of
deleted files" checked, I'm getting errors on previously deleted files, with
an Error! message in the workplace, and nothing in the opencms logs.

So I'm thinking to delete them directly from the DB, is there any method to
do it? Would be enough clearing the cms_history_xxxxxx tables?

Thanks in advance.

Greentings!.