[opencms-dev] how to get rid of CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS... files ?

contact contact at living-structures.de
Wed Jul 22 11:50:25 CEST 2009

I did some harsh changes to the mysql backup-files, because
of the constantly increasing space they used.

(from shell)
cd /var/lib/mysql/gidcms/
cp CMS_TASKLOG.MYD CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS.MYD
cp CMS_TASKLOG.MYI CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS.MYI
cp CMS_TASKLOG.frm CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS.frm

Now, some warnings appears during publishing and some visual
flags (not published) in the file-system are still there, after pub-
lishing. Nothing to worry about, because all files are published
and ok, but it's not nice to look at ( .

Any idea how i can reset the CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS... files
to zero (0 Bytes) without disturbing the Backup-Process or - how i can
stop this (overhead) Backup-Process ? I use my own Backup-Script
and therefore i do not need the CMS_BACKUP_CONTENS... files.

regards,
Andrew