[opencms-dev] part time job

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 24 12:19:35 CEST 2009

I'm in need of a seconding person in OpenCMS, who will be able to
relieve me a bit in my work in the future. If anyone knows of someone in
the vicinity of Aachen, Germany, please let me know via email.

Premise is physical presence on a days/week (19h) basis in the company I'm
working for.

Please understand that I will have to collect interessees first and then
decide.

Upcoming projects are: Build/implement a forum, assist the secretaries
in publishing, easify the snchronisation of an Intranet and an
Extranet-Server and a couple of other OpenCMS related issues (like
upgrading etc).