[opencms-dev] include alkakon-webform as html

Marc.Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Jul 29 02:22:05 CEST 2009

Hello everyone

In my template I will be a little bit restrictive, meaning, that the
contactform for this page will reside in the template-module (under
/mymodulepath/pages/contactform.html).

I am doing this within an overlay-div-block
    <cms:include file="../../pages/contactform.html" element="body"/>

The page is rendered without errors, but its not displaying anything? I
actually just want to get the html for this webform to embed it.

If this works in some way I guess I will have another problem with the
locale, since there is no locale set in the template folders (but the
locale is saved in the requestScope before).