[opencms-dev] Lost editing capability

Jan Boon jan.boon at planet.nl
Fri Jul 31 17:08:22 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have lost the editing capability for the content of my installation. I
have a backup system on which I can do still the editing and is more or
less a mirror of my primary system. It seems that switching from the
source editing mode to the WYSIWYG mode fails on my primary system. I
can still edit the controlcode however, so the content is there, but is
not showing up in the editing page. I fresh install of OpenCMS did not
gave me back my WYSIWYG editing capability so I have to seek for the
problem elsewhere. Any pointers are appreciated.

Regards Jan Boon.