[opencms-dev] OpenCMS6.2 Help: Error publishing deleted folder

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 4 18:51:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
It might be that this resource was deleted in the offline but not properly from the online project(this happend to me several times). Check if this resource exists in the online project and delete it there, but I guess you won't find it there, if it doesn't help query the offline and online resources in the database and if you find it, delete it and get rid of it :-)
Kind Regards,
Arash

Sent via BlackBerry