[opencms-dev] Out of Memory when download or export file big large (150mb) in OpenCms

contact contact at living-structures.de
Wed Aug 5 01:04:38 CEST 2009

A quick solution, without dealing with the details of
several server-configuration parameters, would be,
to downsize the pdf (install a pdf printer and print the
pdf, as pdf, with less dpi, 300 for example)
see: http://pdf995.com/download.html

Another solution would be, to split the PDF into
3 parts with 'join- and split-PDF':
see: http://physweb.bgu.ac.il/DOWNLOADS/joinPDF/joinPDF2.1.tgz
(see: /joinPDF2.1/joinPDF2.1/install/splitPDF)

At last, it would be better to think about reducing the filesize
of your PDFs than trying to find the final solution.
It's also dangerous to handle Files with that size, because,
sooner or later,  your backup-system will explode.

regards,
Andrew