[opencms-dev] newly installed opencms 7.5 webdav returns status 403

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Wed Aug 12 05:29:45 CEST 2009

with a newly installed opencms 7.5, didn't change any setting and try to
connect webdav right away

by using windows XP's "add network place wizard" (map network drive >
connect to network server > choose another network location)
it keeps return me the login prompt. (u know the stupid thing gives no error
message at all)

by using web browser, all I get is http status 403

I've checked web.xml and opencms-importexport.xml, the default settings are
fine.

been trying the Admin user as well as create a new user. both got the same
result.

any help??

Joe